- Volunteers from a variety of backgrounds donate time and energy traveling to Afghanistan to facilitate basic leadership training curriculum.
- Our philosophy is that leadership is developed by transformation of the leader.
- There are typically 20-40 participants per year who meet for 3-4 days, three times a year.
- Participants are government workers, health care professionals, business people, educators, and artists.
- Training is done through the use of an interpreter who does a tremendous job translating our words and concepts into the local language.
- Silk Road volunteers' goal is to build long term relationships with participants through continued communication, an advanced leadership class and return visits.
Upcoming Leadership Training Projects
Email for information